November 05, 2008

What is this?

This is a blog about my life and my animals. My name is Cilla and I will move to Texas in 5 days. That's why I started this blog. I already have two other blogs, one that I show my pictures and onw that I write in Swedish. I have grown up in Sweden but I am born in Miami, FL in 1979. I have dual citizenships and that makes this move possible. I will move to Texas with my mother, 6 horses and 14 dogs. I start this blog today because there will be a couple of days where I won't write because of the trip. This will also be a blog where You can follow our lives from day #1 in USA.

I hope that you will find my blog intresting. My English gramma might not be the best but I hope that you'll understand me anyway. I also hope that you enjoy the pictures that I will upload here later on.

Might write in the coming days, otherwise I'll be back when we've landed in Texas!

/Cilla

No comments: