December 10, 2008

Cold!!!

Hi again!

What is this?!? We are moving to Texas to get away from the cold weather in Sweden, and what do we get?!? Right below freezing the whole day. The dogs doesn't want to go out, the horses have two blankets on and I am freezing like never before. Even if the actual temperature is right below freezing, it feels like a lot colder because of the wind... I want it to be warm and nice!


Molly's puppies are doing great. She is taking so good care of them and she also accept other people (read strangers) to come and visit her and her puppies. It is so fun to se how she is taking care of them all!

Mum has decorated the door to the puppies... one stocking for each puppy... do you think Santa will put something in them on Christmas? I think it's adorable :)

1 comment:

Jim Klenke said...

I love the little stockings. I am sure they will get something in them on Christmas morning.