December 27, 2008

Last days...

Crispy is getting bigger and bigger. Due for her is on the 3rd of January and I hope that she at least waits until after new year. I want a good start of the new year... :D Otherwise she is doing good.
Molly and her puppies are doing great as well. They have started to eat their own food a little bit. Their eyes are open and they are walking around pretty much. They will move into another room on Monday so Crispy and her puppies can be in the office. That is because Molly and Crispy doesn't get along that well...


There was a fire at our neigbor the other day. Their shop was totaly burned out. I feel so sorry for them. Couldn't it have happened on another day than Christmas day???

Otherwise, I have a cold and that is so annoying. I was in bed almost all day yesterday. Feeling better today so I think that I'll feel better tomorrow. It was a good day to be sick on due to the weather. But we didn't get that much of the thunderstorm...

Upcoming... not much. Home at new year, watching Crispy probably and the horses.

Think that'll be all for now!

No comments: