February 06, 2009

Accident and embroidery

Todays pictures are taken with my cellphone so they are not that good...

I've been waiting all day for someone to come and help me with this:

It happened yesterday but no one got hurt. I checked all the dogs carefully but didn't find anything :) Called to a company to come and fix the window but they has not shown up yet... wonder if they are coming today...

While waiting I've done some tryouts for our logo...

This is the back of a very light sweater. It needs some ajustments but I am happy with the design and the colors. The paw is not blue as it looks like here, it's dark grey. And this is the small logo on the front of a jacket, in it's original colors. The dog paw is a different kind of thread that is not very good shown at this picture but it looks pretty good in reality...


You can by the way also find us at Facebook now. If you search for Daimilus you will find our group. Welcome to join us!

No comments: