February 11, 2009

Horses and trees

It is not much going on right now here. We had a storm last night but we managed that :) I was out this morning and broguth the camera taking some pictures of the surroundings and the horses...

This is a tree in our front yard. I like it because it is so big. I am looking forward to see how it looks like in the summer :)

The same tree in a different angle...

This tree is in the horses pasture. It is also a big nice looking one. I wonder for how long it's been standing there...

It's neigbour...

The horses are happy to be out again after the storm

Inspecting if anything happend in the storm...

Some more play...
And then just relaxing...

It won't be long until she will deliver her foal... in the beginning of March :)

1 comment:

Jim Klenke said...

Does their barn have a metal roof? I bet its noisy. Thankfully Terrell missed a lot of the bad stuff.