March 13, 2009

Rain, rain and rain

We now have our third day of raining... but we shouldn't complain - we really need the rain! For me who is here for my first year it is pretty fun to se what the rain does to nature here. It becomes green so much faster than I am used to. Just after this three days of raining you could see a difference! But for us who have animals life is not easier when it rains.

Who wants to be outdoors when it looks like this????

The puppies came out for about half an hour earlier today...

Dumle, the new boy from Sweden, is exploring the Texas nature...

Bisquit who is born here already knows that it is wet so he turns around...

The puppies was indoors playing for a couple of hours today...

Bounty and Crispy is playing with a toy.

Dumle is watching carefully so no one takes his toy...


Daimilus Bounty Girl

Finally I want to show you what I see every morning when I wake up... Co-Co is always on top of my stomach... happy it's not Japp because he is so heavy!!!

No comments: