March 25, 2009

Japps recovering

Japp is now home. He has been home for three days and already unwrapped his bandaid once so we had to go back to the hospital once and fix it. We will go back to the hospital tomorrow and on Saturday to put new bandage on him. But other than that he is doing great.

We also got the mobilehome for me :) Hopefully I will be able to move in to it in the end of next week! The water and electricity is almost hooked up so it isn't that much left to do :)

We had a horrible weather today with really dark clouds...

The horses were really wet when I took them in this afternoon. But the rain has passed now and when I am writing this the sun actually gets through...

I will try to take some pictures of the cocker spaniel puppies! They are doing great. They are really big! The filly, Sugarsmile DW is also doing really good! It has been so much work lately so I haven't got the time to take so many pictures as I wanted too!

Take care!

No comments: