January 16, 2009

Dogs, vet and tires...

The vetexams went pretty well yesterday. It turned out that S.C. Japaneese Yen had a luxating patella wich means that her knee joint pops in and out. This is nothing she is hurt from but we still need to tell the new owner about that she didn't pass the examination to 100% and give her alternative to or not to take the dog. She choosed not to take the dog. After that we have decided that Yen will stay with us. The rest of the puppies passed their exam perfectly!

Unfortunatly I had to go back to the vet today but with Crispy. She have had earproblems before due to foodallergy and her ears have been iching really bad lately and this morning they were all bloody. We got an appointment to 1PM. I asked for getting Hills Z/D because that is the food that Crispy has been eating the last 2 years and it has been working perfect. Z/D is on prescription here in the US and in Sweden you can get it OTC at a hospital. But thanks to Dr. Kipp Wingo and his staff he fixed two bags out of nowhere to Crispy today! That was so nice of them! They also brought it home to me!
When I was supposed to leave they came and told me I had a flat tire... again. Do You know how much I hate that car??? But once again thanks to the staff an special thanks to Mr. Jones that helped me change the tire so I could just stand there and look like a stupid girl (as I was because I can't change tires...) and drive home safetly.

We have to go and fix that tire tomorrow so we don't drive around on a spare tire for long...

Saint Cox German Mark left for his new home last night. We got a report this morning that the night worked out just perfect! Saint Cox Bulgarian Leva and Saint Cox Polish Zloty moved to their new family today. They will both be in Dallas, in the same family... The rest of the puppies will stay for another 1½ weeks...

I think that will be it for today!

No comments: