January 12, 2009

Update

The weekend has been tough but okey. We've had visitors and celebrating my mothers birthday. Otherwise everything is good. The first puppies will leave us on Thursday and Friday this week. They will have their vet exam on Thursday afternoon and will then be chipped and vaccinated and all that... Here are some pictures from yesterday when they were out in the sun!


And then some pictures of the older dogs:

"Zigge"

"Zascha"

"Zascha"

"Zascha" and "Texas"

"Texas"

"Molly"


And some of the horses:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These puppies are treated like kings! I'm glad. You and your daugher are doing a great job! My mother just asked me which one is euro, but I can't recognize her. Could you post some pics of her so I can show my mother and father? Thank you very much.
Eliana from Florida