January 13, 2009

Oliver...

The Saint Bernards are usually in the garage. Yesterday we left Oliver there and Geisha in another room because Geisha is in heat and we wanted her to have a rest from a very intensive Oliver. But when we came home after 2½ hours we found Oliver outside the garage...

He jumped out of the window!!!

We went straight ahead to the vet without looking closer if it was necessary. I just made the math my self that an 144 lb dog + window = not good. He might have glass in his wounds or anything that I couldn't see in his big furr. But he was lucky. He only got small cuts in his mouth and a small on his paw that didn't need stitches. So I went home with a big dog and $50 less in my pocket... and a broken window that we hopefully will get fixed during this week.

No comments: